Family and friends,
My new companion is awesome and he loves to work I have thanked my
heavely father for a good companion that can help me be a better
missionary. He is from lima peru and is 24 years old. Thanks for the
books I really have loved reading the books of the church at night
when I have a few minutes. I had the coolest opportunity this last fri
when we had missionary night. We had a lot of people there and I
found some chedder cheese in the super market and cooked grilled
cheese for everyone and they loved it. I also found hunts ketchup
there! And it is like gold for me haha I also ate liver and it smelled
like crap and tasted like crap as well I don’t want to eat it ever
agasin but I don’t think I will be that lucky
No comments:
Post a Comment