Tuesday, January 17, 2012

152 Days

Familia,
Yes I have a new companion elder ruiz and he is a
great elder.  He has almost 11 months in the mission and so he has
more experience than elder coti.  Elder was a great companion but we
were both pretty new and were still trying to figure everything out.
He is from lima, peru.
 So we had
a baptism this last sat for the bazan family and it was an awesome
experience.  The bazan family is the family I payed for their marrage
fees.  The father is going to reciave the Aaronic priesthood this next
sun and in march will receive the melqisedec in the stake conference.
I know they have goals to marry in the temple a year from now and I
will still be in the mission field and maybe I will be able to get
permission to go with them but I love that family so much they are
true examples of Christ and sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment