Family,
Hey i am sopumped to talk to you guys this next week! We got permission to use skype if wecan find somewhere to use it! And we have 40 min to talk its not a lot but itwas almost 30 min so im grateful for the extra 10. I am super excited to tell you about machupicchu today thats why i am writing so late! It was amazing i have never seenanything like it in my life! You are going to love the pictures! So this comingweek is crazy for me! We have a marriage this thurs and the a activity for themembers on Friday and the christmas dinner with president calderon and then satwe have a baptism and sun i get to talk with you guys! I have never been sopumped in my life! Sometimes i dont understand how i am so happy when i amtired all the time and we can barely get investigators to come to church. I think its because of the burning desire andlove i have for the salvation of the people here in peru. I am finally able to start talking normallywith the people and have good conversations in spanish. I also have kinda figured out the trick togetting the regular price for things when i buy them because usally they tryand charge me more for being a gringo haha i think i am hitting the stage wherethings start to get a little easier. Buti will always need the help of the lord because i cant convert anybody withoutthe spirit. i am out of time and i will be looking forward to talking with you hopefully with video through skype.
Love,
Elder Wilkinson
No comments:
Post a Comment