Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 117

Familia,
I was wondering if the movie tyler a real hero has Spanish subtitlesbecause I think the mission president would love to share it with the eldershere.  The last zone meeting we had wewatched “forever strong” and applied principles to missionary work and wasawesome. Also about the package I was going to send home I got the 80 dollarsout and had the money and was going to send it today but…i came across aproblem we have a family that is pretty much members they come to everythingwhich is very rare here but the parents are not baptized yet because they haven’tgot married.  The zone told us that wewere going to have a baptismal date 23 of this month and we felt we shoukdinclude this family but they didn’t have the money to pay the marriagefee.  And I had just enough…so I payed itfor them so that they could have the blessings of the holy ghost and all theother blessing in their lives this 23 I hope that is ok and I told them theycould pay me back little by little but in reality I am not looking for them topay me back because they have already sacrificed a lot to get to where they arenow.  So If I send something home itmight be a little later. alright I don’t have too much time so I will write afew other letters to friends and include them so you can send them to them but Ilove you all and keep up the faith and pray for the missionaries!
                Love,
                               Elder Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment